Following 30 years of successful tour operating, Transun continues to go from strength to strength. Experiencing the extraordinary is what we do. We love to explore the marvels of the travel destinations we offer. Now you can join the adventure.
We are currently recruiting for reservations and customer service staff to join our office in Oxford, to share their love of travel and enthusiasm for experiences beyond the ordinary. Our focus is on delivering a high quality and professional service - from the moment our clients make an enquiry to the moment they return home from their holiday.
With a passion for customer service and ensuring absolute satisfaction, the successful candidate will be keen to match a prospective client to their perfect winter holiday. But the customer care doesn’t stop there: from sending travel documents to courtesy calls on return, no detail of the journey is overlooked. On a daily basis it will be important to connect with clients and travel agents to process reservations and answer queries for existing clients. Your reassurance and guidance will stem from the product knowledge and expertise you have developed whilst with the company. Travelling to experience our holiday destinations and getting to grips with our product will be the key to your success.
On a daily basis, the successful candidate will be:
- Handling sales enquiries by telephone.
- Answering customers’ online queries.
- Dealing with customer service matters, and ensuring prompt aftercare.
- Reservations administration.
- Processing bookings from travel agents.
- Maintaining relationships with key trade partners.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Be willing to share a love of travel in a customer-facing role.
- Be computer literate.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Lead by example and be able to work under own initiative.
This full-time position is based in Oxford, though infrequent travel to our holiday destinations will be required.
Please use the form below to apply, alternatively send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com - this position is based in Oxford.