As a Transun Representative, you will aid in the delivery of our Santa Experience to the highest of standards. Utilising your creative and organisational skills and your fun enthusiastic nature, you will work in a team to ensure children’s dreams come true. Your meticulous nature with a keen eye for detail will ensure that the magic of Christmas and the Santa Story is maintained at all times.
Tasks will include Children’s entertainment such as Arts & Crafts, Children’s disco etc., as well as supporting the Senior Transun Rep in their role. You will act as a valuable source of information for guests and provide them with any information required regarding their itinerary or any optional excursions they can book. Creating a welcoming and festive atmosphere on all airport and excursion transfers is essential to this role.
You will work closely with both the local and UK based offices to perform administrative duties related to your role and to plan activities, as well as prepare for coach transfers.
You will ensure that families have the best experience possible and enjoy hassle free transfers to and from the airport and activities.
• Experience in working with children (desirable)
• Proven track record in meeting deadlines and delivering a high standard of work
• Team-player, with ability to build and maintain strong, trusting, working relationships
• Highly creative with a keen eye for detail
• Positive, pro-active and enthusiastic manner
• Supportive and able to enthuse others whilst maintaining a professional image
• Proven ability to speak in front of large groups of people
• Keen problem solving skills and a proven ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
Based in Finnish or Swedish Lapland
Competitive Salary, accommodation and full board
Contract lengths vary from November to either January or March.