Experiencing the extraordinary is our forte, at Transun. We love to explore the marvels of the travel destinations we offer. As the UK’s leading tour operator to the Arctic Circle, we’re often to be found whizzing down frozen rivers on snowmobiles or mushing an eager team of huskies through snow-capped forests. Now you can join the adventure.
We now require a positive and results-focused individual to take a lead in the company’s marketing activities, and drive reservations through traditional off-line and web-based platforms.
Matching a creative flair with commercial success, the appointed candidate will be involved in the production of a variety of marketing collateral and enjoy analysing their success rate. The role will include working alongside design, sales and marketing colleagues and gaining an understanding of the company’s products will be key to achieving. Whilst the position is based in Oxford, there will be ample opportunity to travel to our holiday destinations to learn more about our products and ensure their unique qualities are present in the marketing materials you produce.
The role will include:
- Assisting in the production of holiday brochures and printed marketing materials.
- Working with designers, ensuring brand uniformity and that key product messages are prominent.
- Attending trade shows.
- Website content management.
- Copywriting and proofreading.
- Email marketing.
- Assisting with social media and blogging.
- Producing KPIs and data analysis to monitor progress.
- Have a creative flair and bring fresh thinking to propel the company forwards.
- Be highly literate, organise and confident in their abilities.
- Have an analytical mind.
- Be computer literate.
- Be willing to share a love of travel.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Some experience in marketing would be preferable, though this role may also suit a recent graduate with fitting interests.
This position is based in Oxford, though there will be the opportunity to travel and experience our holiday destinations.
Please use the form below to apply, alternatively send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com - this position is based in Oxford.