At Transun, we have earned a reputation for developing and delivering unique holiday experiences. We’ve taken clients whale watching in Arctic Norway and to the opera in St Petersburg. We’ve operated day trips to Marrakesh and Cairo - and still been back home for bedtime! And we continue to lead the way in taking families from all over the UK to visit Santa in his magical Lapland home each December.
Our focus is on delivering a high quality and professional service - from the moment our clients make an enquiry to the moment they return home from their holiday. Our team is small but highly efficient and organised, and we are passionate about what we do.
We now require a positive and results-focused individual to take lead of the company’s marketing activities, and drive reservations through off-line and web-based platforms.
The role would include:
- Production of holiday brochures and printed marketing materials, from initial design stages to the printing and distribution.
- Working with designers, ensuring brand uniformity and that key product messages are prominent in designs.
- Organising and attending trade shows.
- Maintaining relations with the trade and ‘business development’ with travel agents.
- Working with tourist boards.
- Website content management.
- Copywriting and proofreading.
- Email marketing.
- Client database management.
- Producing KPIs and data analysis to monitor progress.
Candidates must have a proven track record in a similar role and be able to bring fresh thinking to propel the company forwards. A creative flair should be matched by a passion for commercial success. All applicants must be highly literate, organised and confident in their abilities. We are a small team, but passionate about our product, and we seek someone who can communicate our passion and share our love of the travel.
Hours: Approx. 43 hours per week. This position is based in our Oxford office.
Salary: Dependent upon experience.
Please use the form below to apply, alternatively send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com - this position is based in Oxford