#TransunLights Blog Competition
1. Entrants must have permission to post photographs of any individuals featured in images submitted to the Promotion.
2. Entrants must own copyright of the image they submit to the Promotion.
3. Each participant can only enter once during the Promotion Period.
4. For purposes of this promotion, an entry is received when the post is tweeted to @Transun using the #TransunLights hashtag, and meets the criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entrants must write a blog post and send the above mentioned tweet with a link to their post to officially enter it into the promotion:
a. Write a blog post and share with us: what are your dream top 3 travel bucket list destinations and why?
b. Tweet us @Transun including the #TransunLights to confirm your entry.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
7. The competition will start on Wednesday 1st of April 2015 and close on Thursday, 30th of April 2015 at 00:00 (the "Promotion Period"). Any entries outside of this period will not be counted.
8. One overall competition winner will be chosen.
9. The prize winners will be selected by the Transun team.
10. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
12. The prize is a Northern Lights short break for two people, including:
- Your accommodation (full-board)
- Return flights
- Airport transfers
- Thermal suit and boots
- Northern Lights Snowmobile safari (2hrs)
- Husky safari (1hr)
- Reindeer camp (2.5hrs)
Full details can be found here
13. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
14. The prize must be redeemed within six months of the competition closing date.
15. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
16. All prize winners will be contacted via email within 7 working days of 30/04/15 The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the winners within this time period but should any winner not acknowledge receipt of their win within 10 working days of being notified the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible Entrant.
17. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
18. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
21. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
22. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We are pleased to announce the winner of our #TransunLights blog competition is Ché Dyer. Read her blog here