Blimey, is it really Christmas next week?
Here in the office, we’re all in agreement that one of the best bits of Christmas (besides meeting Santa in Lapland!) is the influx of festive films shown on the telly!
We’ve put together a list of our top ten Christmas flicks… Why not tell us what yours are?
10. The Polar Express: A heart-warming, magical tale of heroism and self-discovery, the Polar Express is a fantastic family film- watch it on Christmas Eve to get into the true Christmas spirit!
9. Elf: A giant elf with a giant dream of finding his true identity, Elf is a Christmas cracker of a film!
8. Frozen: An epic journey filled with magic and mayhem, this recent festive flick is a real winner with kids (and adults too!)
7. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation: Clark Griswold tries to give his family a Christmas they’ll never forget and does so… for all of the wrong reasons!
6. Love Actually: One for the chicks (Funnily enough though, lads rarely object to watching it!) Nothing epitomises Christmas quite like Bill Knighey’s hilarious rendition of ‘Love is all around me’!
5. The Muppet Christmas Carol: The Muppet characters tell their version of the classic tale of an old and hostile miser's redemption on Christmas Eve. Bah humbug!
4. The Snowman: Actions speak louder than words is definitely the phrase that springs to mind with this film. A vintage Christmas film that hits a real nostalgic note!
3. Wallace and Gromit: The nation’s favourite double-act with their staggering love of cheese complete the full Christmas experience.
2. The Grinch: Who doesn’t love the Whos? These zealous little munchkin creatures know how to throw a ruddy good Christmas bash!
1. Home Alone: Our top Christmas flick! It ain’t Christmas until you’ve watched one of the Home Alone movies. Kevin gets himself in a pickle, but always manages to get himself out of it, with hilariously genius style, of course!
Now the question is, which one to watch first?