1) If you’re asthmatic, remember to take your inhaler with you! Cold conditions make breathing harder.
2) A hat can hold in 80% of your body heat, so cap up!
3) Drink plenty of water. The cold encourages fluid loss so you can become dehydrated.
4) Harsh winter weather dries up skin, so remember to moisturise.
5) Exfoliate regularly. The cold conditions cause super dry skin and exfoliating will encourage cell renewal.
6) Wear sun block even in the winter- it protects you from any harmful rays.
7) To keep your feet extra dry in the snow, try wrapping a plastic bag around your socks!